“Looked good on paper but choose carefully”
Review of Exit 4 Food Hall

Exit 4 Food Hall
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Description: We Offer Local Fresh Food Prepared To Excite Your Palate. It's A True Dine-around Experience Among 9 Different Food Stations And Bar. It's All Your Favorite Food In One Place.
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We saw an advertisement for Exit 4 in a local magazine and decided to try it pre cinema.
Dazzling array of choices but varying quality among the dishes. The dumplings were excellent but the grilled brussels sprouts inedible- undercooked and tough. Duck tacos great taste but on the cold side, second class calamari , good meatballs. You get the picture, it's a bit of a pot luck experience and we'll know what not to order next time. Cheerful staff dealing with a lot of small children and not excessively pricey for Westchester.

Date of visit: October 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Exit 4 Food Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It's good to learn that you liked the dumplings and meatballs. However, we regret that the grilled brussels sprouts and calamari were not to your liking and the points that you have mentioned are surely be looked into. Further, we want to make this right but can only do if you give us a second chance. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This place is a quick serve type restaurant. You place your order at one of several different food stations, including a bar, and your food is bright to your table where you display a numbered card. The food is excellent. The bar has great beers on tap. Try the house lager. Quite good! Black linguini one of my favorites. Pizzas are TRULY thin crust! Process are a little high for quick serve, but it's worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Exit 4 Food Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you Daniel for your amazing feedback. Everything you wrote brought a smile on our face assuring us that we're heading in the right direction. Moreover, it is evident that you are a happy customer and we would make sure that the feeling continues. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have passed by this place for the last 2 years and never gave it a second thought. That was my mistake. Went on a Friday night with my mother who was visiting. She is a very picky eater and I figured a food hall type set up was bound to have something to entice her. We walked around a bit to get a feel of the place. The owners son was very nice to point out how things worked. We made our decision and sat down to wait for the order. It came promptly and we were pleasantly surprised. Mom had the Shrimp Po boy which had a load of freshly fried and crispy shrimp on top of a nicely toasted roll. Needless to say she was very happy. I opted for the sushi station. They had something called a Sushi Donut. I was intrigued. Also needless to say I was very pleased. It was actually pieces of fish arranged atop a ring of rice that was layer with spicy tuna . It was excellent. I am looking forward to going back and trying something else. Maybe one of the many fresh pastas they make in house.

Date of visit: March 2018
isi a, Owner at Exit 4 Food Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thanks for stopping and I am glad you enjoyed everything.

Best,

Isi Albanese

Reviewed 10 April 2018

An odd setup with multiple stations as you would find in a college cafeteria. The taco station guy said the kitchen would make the decent but uninspired duck tacos and to go stand near there. A while later a different guy walked around the place trying to find the person who ordered the duck taco. Also oddly, there seemed to be a 2-for-1 staff to seat ratio (if you don't count the barstools). Our party decided they needed a Walmart greeter to direct patrons as they came in.

Date of visit: April 2018
isi a, Owner at Exit 4 Food Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I am sorry it was so confusing for you. Was this a busy night? Iam not sure what you mean by 2 for 1 staff to seat ratio, maybe you came during a slow time? We are a food hall concept and it can be confusing to first time customers.The concept has been working well for the last two years and people usually rave about our food, we take a lot of pride in what we do. We usually get good reviews on our duck tacos, I look into it. Next time you are in please ask for me, I was away on vacation last week.

Isi

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Went there with my family and it was awesome! You sat wherever you wanted and they had a variety of food you can possibly want as well they cater to peanut allergies, gluten-free and vegan style for those who have to watch what they eat. The also had a bar with a variety drinks you can want. This restaurant is the place to go for great food and great a time!

Date of visit: August 2017