“Lunch ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This is a low-key location. The food was tasty and the portions fair in size. Lunch prices are reasonable. The ambience is a bit plain so do not go there on a first date or to dine your mother-in-law.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We were looking for sushi and I found this surfing the web. We live in the areas, have been to the neighborhood places many time and have never seen this one. Parking easy to find on street but you'll have to look for the location (big 69 on the outside). It's in what looks like an office building.

Great service, interesting menu. All the food was great and the wine and beer options were good and well matched to the food. It's clean, bright and crisp in this place. Also, very family friendly (who doesn't like Japanese soda?) On balance; this is a place to seek out for sushi and a variety of Asian-Fusion choices.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I used the Groupon coupon in my discovery of Neo. It's inside a street mall, and you have to walk down a small corridor from either the street or a parking lot to find it. Once inside, we were greeted warmly and given the extensive menu. We asked a few questions about the sushi/sashimi, and then ordered the house special sushi assortment and Korean style BBQ ribs. The tuna sushi was fantastic, the salmon good, the eel, so-so. The ribs were amongst the meatiest I've eaten, and they were moist and deicious with their BBQ sauce.We didn't have room for desserts afterwards and vowed we'd be back to try their rack of lamb on our next visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I love this restaurant and come here whenever I find myself in Mount Kisco, which luckily is pretty often. The edamame is a great way to begin the experience - much appreciated! I'd like to recommend my favorite dishes for lunch - any of the Bibimbaps, which are stone bowls (and they're hot to touch, so be careful!) filled with delights such as assorted veggies, crispy rice, kimchi, an egg (which will cook as the meal progresses), mango - I can't do this justice just writing about it. I hope you'll try one of the Bibimbaps. Do as I do - don't try to pronounce it, just point. To be fair, this isn't just a Bibimbap restaurant - they have meals ranging from sushi to salmon, barbequed ribs to strip steak. But I'll stay with my hot stone bowl!

1  Thank Nan83
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I went here for dinner on a Friday night and was pleasantly surprised with the great service and wonderful food. The rolls were fresh and delicious. I will definitely come back to this place.