“Great service and even greater food”
Review of Oishii

Oishii
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I have been going to this place with my family for as long as this place has been open. This restaurant is accommodating for both lunch and dinner and the prices are fair. The portion sizes are quite large and I always feel full after a trip to Oishii. The sushi is prepared fast and with quality. The fish tastes fresh and does not seem like it has been sitting out. I have had the saki a few times with my brother and we have enjoyed it. The abundance of staff allows for quick access to satisfy any of your demands. The place has a few televisions that play major games and are willing to change it to whatever you feel. The place is sanitary and the ambiance is tranquil. Overall, this is great place for some Asian food.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Sorry, but i am a huge fan of the lunch specials from a japanese restaurant; it makes the sushi reasonably priced. And because i can get the special on Sunday makes this the best one ever!! Everything is delicious, we go here all the time, for lunch or date night. Delicious appetizers, excellent sushi and good pad thai and entrees. Delicious dessert too!! Very REASONABLY PRICED!!! Always very nice when we go here!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016

2/2 occasions staff was rude upon entry. There was a fly in my salad and I was essentially told not to worry about because it was hardly visible (fruit fly). After complaining and threatening to leave, the manager agreed to give me a free can of diet coke. So generous. The sushi was pasty and not good, I got violently ill afterward. I have never gotten sick from sushi before.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2016

When I am home back in Mount Kisco, I always stop by this
super easy and quick sushi/Asian restaurant to have lunch and a catch up with a friend. They have excellent luncheon specials at a reasonable price and the green tea is great too. They deliver too and are reliable.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Food always delicious and fresh, you can watch the guys make your sushi if you like. tables are very close together and can get noisy,,, bu the later you go, the less noisy. We notice its most popular around 6-8 pm so if you go later its less crowded. Also, they do take out.

Date of visit: February 2016