“Son's Birthday”

Curly's Family Restaurant
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped at curlys for my son's birthday I had had there fried chicken it was excellent may son had a steak cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Watkins Glen. While we were a little unsure of this place we were pleasantly surprised. The service was good and the staff and customers were friendly and everyone seemed to know each other. We both had breakfast, I had scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and home fries...all good. My husband had steak and eggs and he really enjoyed it and his steak was really good. If we are back in the area we will stop back for breakfast.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I can't say anything was wrong with our breakfast, everything was prepared well. It simply did not stand out as one I'll remember. I felt like we were in a typical diner. I thought it was unusual you had to order hash browns with your omelet, as they don't automatically come with them. The bacon was extremely salty, and I love bacon. I had trouble eating it. The staff was polite, no complaints there.

1  Thank winechick329
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast and food prices. We got a ham and cheese omelet and a breakfast combo #5. Not very good, and the location is great!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is a good stop in town for a normal meal at a normal price. Nothing particularly special about it. Breakfast was tasty as expected in a diner-style restaurant. No frills. Our waitress wasn't particularly warm and welcoming, but not rude. It's just an average place... not much else to say about it. Would go here again for breakfast anytime I'm in the area. There really aren't other options.