“Special Christmas Eve dinner!”
Review of Mura Bella's Italian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Mura Bella's Italian Steakhouse
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We were pleasantly surprised they were open for Christmas Eve dinner until 8 pm. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive and hospitable despite it being a holiday! Festive and quaint atmosphere! Cannot find anything negative......beautiful evening!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My sister and I stopped in on a week night after flying all day. The menu was interesting--nice variety and several good dinner salads, which is what I was interested in. I had the steak salad--it was delicious and the presentation was beautiful (sorry I didn't think to take a pic!) with tomato slice quarters arranged around the rim of the bowl. The ingredients were fresh and the steak was cooked as I requested (rare). My sister had the special--a stuffed chicken breast with garlic mashed potatoes that I tasted--yum! Both of us had different wines recommended by the server and enjoyed them. The manager came over to ask if our meals were to our liking.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended for its steak. And they were right. Great quality and done to perfection. I wish the sides had matched up to the steak. The shrimp were good but the salad had too much dressing; the baked potato was underdone. Beautiful setting but the staff was lackadaisical. Good do better.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Our table ordered eggplant parm., Veal parm., Chic parm., & manicotti. Everything was delicious & large portions. Owner was very hospitable and accommodating. Ran out of cannoli but the size of the chocolate cake was for 2 people. Would go again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Having heard good reviews, especially the prime rib, I sat down expecting a great meal. I ordered the 16 oz. rib med/rare. Along with the baked potato and a bowl of seafood chowder.
The chowder was more soupy, not thick as chowder should be.
The baked potatoes came with sour cream already on the opened potatoes. My wife does not use sour cream and she tried to rid it onto my plate. Waiter should ask if sour cream is wanted, on the side..
Getting to the prime rib....very disappointed. The meat was dry and not tender. I pressed on the meat and no juice came out, indicating to me this meat had been cooked probable a day or two ago, and heated up in the microwave prior to serving. The taste was OK only.
The meals the other 3 patrons received were very good. My wife had filet and lobster tails. Other had 16oz.NY strip steak, served rare just how he liked at. And it was tender. He wife ordered shrimp scampi and enjoyed her meal.
I suspect my wife and I will revisit again. P.S. Waiter, Luke, was a delight.