“Yum!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Best bakery!!!! Always friendly and great variety! Had the croissant - perfectly done. Always a must stop when in Montauk!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We enjoyed some egg sandwiches here that were cooked perfectly and some wonderful Crumb cake for breakfast. The server was very nice and the food fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Cannot say enough about the jelly donut croissant's. I'm obsessed. My 21-year-old son still lives for the last of cookies. I buy a dozen and put them in my freezer to bring home. And the coffee is so fresh and so delicious I buy 10 pounds before I come home

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

You can't exit Montauk without bringing home that souvenir box of famous jelly croissants, I also love their last day open before high season, to get those beautiful leaf cookies to decorate our table with over Thanksgiving. The coffee is awesome as well, staff very friendly , cakes are amazing. Only good things to say about this delicious little landmark in Montauk Village.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had a delicious breakfast sandwich - I think it was called "sunrise."
There was an abundance of pastries that all looked fresh and delicious. My only disappointment was that you cannot eat inside the bakery.