“Only place around”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Cannot say enough about the jelly donut croissant's. I'm obsessed. My 21-year-old son still lives for the last of cookies. I buy a dozen and put them in my freezer to bring home. And the coffee is so fresh and so delicious I buy 10 pounds before I come home

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

You can't exit Montauk without bringing home that souvenir box of famous jelly croissants, I also love their last day open before high season, to get those beautiful leaf cookies to decorate our table with over Thanksgiving. The coffee is awesome as well, staff very friendly , cakes are amazing. Only good things to say about this delicious little landmark in Montauk Village.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had a delicious breakfast sandwich - I think it was called "sunrise."
There was an abundance of pastries that all looked fresh and delicious. My only disappointment was that you cannot eat inside the bakery.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Always go for coffee and Jelly croissants gets crowded so get there early always bring a gag of goodies back to hotel they have breakfast also

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Had a breakfast sandwich it was good on a fresh baked roll. The jelly croissant was the bomb! The line is out the door every morning but moves along nicely.