“Comfortable, friendly with enjoyable food”
Review of O'Murphys Pub

O'Murphys Pub
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Such a friendly staff, great service and a comfortable atmosphere. The food we had was “down home “ ( burgers and pot roast) and just what we looking for. I would absolutely recommend it when looking for a casual good meal.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the restaurant last night. The adults food came out before there salad and soup. Other things happened. They probably said sorry probably 1,000 times. They offered us stuff. I was a little disappointed.
I have loved this restaurant for a while now. Hopefully they do something soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Food was very good alcohol was great very nice group of people very pleasant nice experience to end the night

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The service was absolutely terrible. We waited for about 45 mins to get our food. I heard the chef hitting the pickup bell and nothing came. They forgot to bring out our salads when we inquired after our entree came they offered to wrap them up.
I ordered a French dip, it was disgusting, cold and congealed it must have sat on the counter for a half hour as the chef rang the pickup bell. We had to find a waitress to get drink refills.
I eat in a lot of montauk restaurants and I will NEVER step foot in here again.

1  Thank robos504
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The service was extremely slow. The restaurant was cold,our feet were freezing. The food wasn’t that good. The French fries tasted like they were microwaved. My burger had bacon pieces, looked like they ran out of bacon. My wife’s Ruben caused her to be in the bathroom all night. The experience was very bad overall. The wings were the only thing that were good.

1  Thank 690billyc