“Delicious salads”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Mohegan Lake
Reviewed 24 August 2016

they have always been a favorite of mine. they have a variety of salads, 1/2 salad 1/2 soup, their soup in the bread bowl is "out of this ..world".... desserts & cookies are delicious too..I like that they have a rewards card too.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I've been to the Panera in Newtown CT, Southbury CT, Danbury CT and yesterday, to the one in Cortlandt Town Center. It was a Wednesday night, about 7:30 pm. Almost every table was dirty. Counter had crumbs on it and the floor had crumbs and debris.

The young man who took the order was not personable in any way. He just stared at each person as they gave their order.

The lady preparing the food was yelling the orders to the runner, which created a loud, hectic atmosphere.

I got barbecue chicken salad, and it was somewhat warm, which concerned me. I feel like any salad, especially one containing poultry, should be cold or there is increased risk of getting sick from it. My bread was the end of the loaf, which was unappealing and in all the times I've visited the other Panera locations, I've never been given the end of a loaf.

This Panera location is one I will not be returning to. Nothing awful, but having been to the nicer ones, I find this one is unpleasant enough that it's worth avoiding. This one made me wish I'd chosen Wendy's or another fast food place instead.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We like to go here for breakfast or lunch. The food is pretty good. Plenty of tables and if you eat there, they bring the food to you. Sometimes I go to meet friends for coffee and pastries. Even purchase the breads to go. :)

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The staff here is always friendly. And the place is clean. All the food is very good and if you want to hold the nuts that's not a problem. Great pastries and don't overlook the bagels.

Overall I wish they would review the menu for salt content. Of course they are not alone, as most fast food places or fine restaurants are heavy handed on the salt. Just wish there were more options that didn't use up your full day supply of sodium in one meal. They are also a little stingy with the mozzarella in those sandwiches.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I usually dine at this Panera once a week.
The employees are friendly and we always enjoy our meals.