Review Highlights
Fun

we picked a difficult room and we did not escape! So close! But the room was excellent and my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Betsy V
Subway room at Can You Escape?

I took my 2 sons (14 and 12) and their 2 friends. We had a great time and we did escape, thanks to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Nomad41865413858
Long Island, New York
via mobile

All reviews once upon a time a lot of fun game master escape room great fun can't wait to go back the staff was great family members family outing great night fun activity year olds prison break last night minutes left adults and children team building
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyable for entire group ages 7-adult, was challenging and had us thinking the whole entire time.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Can You Escape for our very first escape room and it was a really great experience overall. We unfortunately didn't complete the puzzle because it was our first time and it was only the two of us--but it was still very unique and fun. Plus our guide Ellie was very sweet and helpful! She gave us great vibes as soon as we entered the building, and she was a great instructor too.

I'd personally recommend coming with at least 3 or 4 people to not only increase the fun but increase the chances you'll escape! Good luck to anyone playing here, I'll definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Hazel H
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience there. Erica from Mineola was very helpful with pulling off a surprise we had for our cousin. She was amazing. Thank you again!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Upon arriving we were met with smiling faces. The people who worked there and the people who were trying to escape the room. Everyone seemed happy. We went into our "room" and we were carefully explained how it works. He told us good luck and we got to it. We had a blast working through the clues. We almost made it out (5 more minutes). Our group of 4 had a great time (2 sets of couples). Just a note, this room (the Apartment) was for a maximum of 8 people. That would have been too many people maybe 6 max. Anyone who has friends who like to laugh, have fun, and use their minds do Escape the Room.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I've always wanted to do an escape the room, this was my first time doing one so I can't compare it to any others, but we had a good time! There were 7 of us in the 8 person jail-break room, (family and friends) it was super hard! The first guy who explained things spoke so quickly I had to ask him to repeat what he said, and I still wasn't sure I got it, but we made due.
The place seemed clean, there was one public bathroom.
You also can't really see the place well from Jericho Tpk, but when I realized i passed it I just pulled around back and parked behind the building. There was a huge lot.

Date of experience: February 2018