The Millbrook Inn
USD 133*
USD 111*
BestWestern.com
USD 234*
All reviewsheated marble floorsfirst class accommodationsbreakfast was deliciouseach morningliving roomhomemade banana breadcomfortable place to stayperfect staywould definitely stay here againplush
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Millbrook Inn for the first time this weekend, but we are sure it won't be our last! The inn is gorgeous and Don is a wonderful host. The selection of decor and books were wonderful and every detail, down to the beautiful flowers in our room were flawless. The breakfast was wonderful, both in taste and presentation. I would advise anyone going to the Millbrook area to not hesitate and stay at The Millbrook Inn, you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The rooms were beautiful, as was the whole Inn. The bed was very comfortable (and I have a bad back!). I'm definitely not the type who ever wants to get back to the room early just to enjoy being there and I did that two of the three nights we were there! Don is a fantastic host. The breakfast was prepared beautifully and also delicious. I'd recommend driving up from the city - or from anywhere - for a wonderful get-away. Thanks you Don!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank goldenla
Reviewed 5 February 2012

It was great to spend a day here. It was really neat and just fabulous.

Room Tip: There are not many people staying there
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2012

One the most beautiful place my wife and I ever stayed in. The rooms where huge and beautifully decorated and the dinningroom was magnificent. The room we slept in was the Francis Room and it was one of the biggest room my wife and I ever slept in, we felt like Queen and King in our kingdon. The host, Don treated us like Royalty, we loved every moment we spent there. We celebrated New Years Eve what a way to celebrate the Holidays. Yes we are going back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renick S
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We heard about this Inn from a friend who raved about the service and surroundings. We decided to stay for New Years holiday and it was absolutely the way to bring in the new year. The host Don accomadated our every need, our room was magnificent and huge. The common areas, dining room, living room etc. were very comfortable, spacious and well appointed with television, radio, internet and books. They served a full breakfast each morning that rivals any gourmet restaurant and we were surrounded by full windows and a beautiful view. The evenings were spent in front of a huge fireplace and our days were relaxed and peaceful wandering around the big estate and magnificent trees. Thank you Don and the rest of the Millbrook Inn for one of the greatest getaways my husband and I have yet experienced. We will be back soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple