“There are Diners and the there are diners”
Review of Millbrook Diner

Millbrook Diner
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Millbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: 3266 Franklin Avenue Millbrook, NY 12545 (845) 677-5319 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (845) 677-5319
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Eating at the Millbrook Diner is like stepping back in time when Diners were just places with booths and stools and good wholesome food. No glitz, no hugeness.
The Millbrook Diner has a phonebooth !! I have eaten there many times. The last time was special I met a friend I have known for over 50 years but had not seen in 30 ! Our lunch lasted 2 1/2 hours and never once were we interrupted. All the food is good. But I confess, I always have pancakes with real maple syrup which just happens to be made locally at Crown Maple Syrup.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had lunch here and enjoyed it. The portions were large and prices were reasonable. The service was a little spotty. I had the mousakka and it was very good. Two members of our party had the chicken salad and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for a good meal. The staff was pleasant and the diner was very clean. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We came back to Millbrook Diner after a couple of years and were so glad to find the place still such a nice and friendly for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We landed here right after a long night flight for a lovely brunch, the stuff was friendly as always and the food was tasty and fresh. The menu is really very diverse so that everyone can find what they like, from pancakes to salads or a hamburger etc... prices are reasonable.
We recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Someone told us about this place and it was a bit out of our way to get there. We are glad we went though. The staff was warm and welcoming. The menu is quite varied. The food was great and the service was excellent.
Millbrook is a quaint town and the diner adds to the charm.
Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2017