“Love it”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #54 of 195 Restaurants in Middletown
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Middletown is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I absolutely love Panera bread. I like to get the soup and half sandwich or when going for breakfast I enjoy the power sandwich. The bagels are good too, not to mention the pastry and the muffins.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 26 July 2015

My wife, granddaughter and I stopped in for lunch, they were very nice, and the service was very good. We had two of their sandwiches, but what stood out was the tomato soup, creamy with a nice tartness to it. The sandwiches were delicious as well.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Every time, I go into this place, the staff are great. They move quickly and they have great customer service skills.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 24 March 2015

My husband and I recently stopped at Panera for a quick lunch. We both ordered the pick two. I had a grilled fontina sandwich with broccoli and cheddar soup. The sandwich was poorly made. I separated the bread and found a small chunk of fontina cheese with some sort of spread. I truly could not tell what the spread was made from. One assumes that a grilled fontina cheese sandwich would have only fontina cheese. My broccoli and cheddar soup was good but not very hot. My husband ordered a turkey bravo sandwich and chicken soup. He said it was fine; however, I have noticed that the amount of filling in the bravo sandwich has decreased over the years. All in all, Panera has started to disappoint me. I will probably not be going to Panera very much in the near future.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I order one thing from Panera as an outgoing and they have only gotten order correct twice since they opened . This constitutes around 30 orders . I would have given 1 star but soup is good when correctly put together. The most typical is forgetting the cheese and croutons or dumping cheese into the soup ahead of time therefore ruining it by time we try and eat it. Seriously one item ( family size french onion soup) and no one seems to be able to do it correctly.

Date of visit: December 2014