“Walked across from ruby tuesday”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 12 March 2018

After dinner I went to get a chai tea
It was made excellently
One of the better Starbucks.
Only thing was it was a bit slow.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Friendly, good service and attentive serve staff. store front parking is often limited but there is ample parking in the many spaces serving the plaza.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I got one of those box meals they which at times are good but today when i left. I found Shell still on my egg. You can't drop the ball when it comes to food. I went back and she gave me new but getting my money back and new one would been better.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Sat down to enjoy coffee but his this place is disgustingly dirty. Come on management, take a look around and take pride in your store. Yuk!!

1  Thank valerinanj
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This would be my local Starbucks and I love it. The staff are as friendly as it can get and except when it mad crazy you don't have to wait to long in line of at the counter.
Parking can be a bit over the top when there busy and tricky in a pick up truck but it's worth the trouble.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!