“Nothing spectacular”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were promptly seated. The server was pleasant, helpful, and efficient. The menu was extensive. The soup and the cole slaw were fresh, and the portion sizes of all of the food items were generous. However, the fish lacked flavor, despite it being covered with a lemon (“scampi”) sauce, and the rice looked as though it may have been sitting for a while, as it had crusty spots.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This menu has to be the largest I’ve ever seen! Has soup to nuts! The homemade soups and salads are excellent. I always love to choose a breakfast omelette or disco fries when I dine at a diner. This diner nailed it. The fries were crispy and the amount of cheese was perfect. The gravy to dip was super good too! The cheeseburger deluxe was also great, I tried a bite of my friends. Will go again and again! Never order the same thing twice. So many options!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a quick dinner on a busy Sat. Night very busy but not rushed. I enjoyed the Greek platter with a Greek salad So Tastey! Other meal was a brisket dinner also very satisfying. Waitress very friendly will definately return

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to many diners in the local area and all over NYC. This diner is definitely in my top 5! Americana salad and most of their paninis are my go to :)

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I was running errands for Thanksgiving and decided stop in for a quick bite to eat. At the time of arrival, it was extremely busy. Although I was seated promptly, there was a long wait for my food. This was understandable due to the high volume.

I ordered the Mediterranean panini (which my waitress recommended). Sadly it was a disappointment. Perhaps it was spinach and mushroom combo within the sandwich. I didn't care for the flavor at all. This dish comes with fries and is quite hearty. I only consumed half of it which was enough to combat my hunger.

This venue is clean and comfortable and the service was attentive and friendly. I would visit again and hopefully enjoy a more flavorful dish.