All reviews front desk starbucks coffee wedding guests crystal room tgi fridays hotel is located within walking distance rooms are spacious check in was easy coffee table pull out sofa nice pool en route other hotels would definitely stay here again water pressure king bed
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I had to review this hotel again because the rooms were renovated since I last stayed, and now they are very nice and clean. Standard Courtyard before, now more modern. The updated AC is great because it’s much quieter. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because while my breakfast was good each morning, the breakfast staff was not very pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steven O
RichS1483, General Manager at Courtyard Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Steven O,

Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoy the new upgrades we have completed and your room was clean. I know our housekeeping team takes pride in their work. I so apologize that your interactions with our Bistro Staff did not exceed your expectations. A friendly and welcoming face in the morning can go a long way. I will be sure to address these concerns with the entire team to ensure that we can continue to make positive guest experiences for our future guests.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

My wife and I stayed here one night as we were passing through the area. We found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Rooms were comfortable and typical for a Marriott. Good pillows and mattress.

Did not have any room to room noise.

We ate in the restaurant for breakfast, food was good.

We were surprised how busy a hotel this was considering the area being somewhat remote.

Room and food prices were average.

Overall a good stay and would return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RayV555
RichS1483, General Manager at Courtyard Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear RayV555,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Middletown, NY. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your positive words with our entire team. We look forward to being able to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to the Middletown area!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has recently been renovated. The decor is modern and the facility is clean. Our check in and check out experience was great. We enjoyed breakfast the morning we checked out and it was very good. Could not recommend this courtyard any more. The rooms are a little small but they’re nicely kept nonetheless. WiFi worked well too (important for this gadget nerd!). Definitely staying here again when we return to the area!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RichS1483, General Manager at Courtyard Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Rob I,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Middletown, NY. I am pleased to hear you had a great hotel experience and enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. I will be sure to share your kind words with our entire team as an example of how their service can elevate a guest experience. I hope when your travels bring you back to the Middletown area, we have the opportunity to provide you that great experience again. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel. Very clean and the rooms are gorgeous. The staff are very friendly. I want to give a special thank you to Kim C at the front desk. When we arrived there was so many people in the lobby checking in. Kim took her time with us and answered all our questions. She gave us the attention you should receive regardless of the amount of people waiting. Thank you for a wonderful stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hi punkin72143 - Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. We will be sure to share your positive comments with Kim - she is one of our best and brightest!

We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Mike Williams
Area General Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2018

it was a overcast , rainy Thursday before Labor Day. I booked one night near some convenience like shopping and restaurants before spending the three day weekend with family in a remote lakeside house with no cable or internet. The front-desk person was efficient, well sort of, my keys didn't work on four trips up and down. Several apology's , she said would bring the third key up, I waited 20 minutes then I went down after she forgot! Like the weather outside, the front desk lacked personality -gray, the new renovations were done in gray, and may gray isn't all bad. The room was large and comfortable! I would return, not overwhelmed but it wasn't bad either

Room tip: Walk to restaraunts , no views its in a business park type setting
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RichS1483, General Manager at Courtyard Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Keijan1961,
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable with us stay prior to your lakeside getaway. I am sorry about the issue you encountered with your room keys during your stay. I know how frustrating that could feel after a long day of travel. I will be sure to address that with both my maintenance team and front desk to ensure the specific problem you encountered will not occur again. Once again thank you for your feedback and I do hope you stay with us again on your next trip to the area so next time our service and experience can overwhelm you!