“Awesome Food and Atmosphere”
Review of The Olde Erie Pub

The Olde Erie Pub
Ranked #4 of 193 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is a fantastic restaurant, Pub. The food was over the top good, Large portions Prime Rib was enough for 2+ people and cooked perfectly. The wait staff and bartenders were awesome. ( we even got free samples of the little neck stuffed clams )
Oh my god good.... I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will return again.
We walked in off the street at @ 8:00 and people moved over to give us room at the bar. Great People, Great Food, Great time.

1  Thank 1BigSwede71

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The food is always great! The staff is wonderful. The portions are large. This is my favorite place to eat in Middletown

1  Thank patriciaw718124
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food was absolutely wonderful and plentiful. I could tell at once that the ingredients were excellent. There was no skimping on the anything. The atmosphere was very homey and relaxing with the old style brick walls. The staff was excellent, courteous, clean and went out of their way to ensure that there was nothing wanting. I would recommend The Old Erie Pub for family or individual dining.

1  Thank Larry1940
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Our party of six, without a reservation, were seated quickly. It was a Wednesday evening at about 6.30 and I'm sure that a reservation would be wise at busier times. Service was excellent,friendly staff were quick to respond to requests. Most importantly, the food was great! From scallops to shrimp to steak, we were all very satisfied and, as usual to our Irish eyes, the portions were very generous. All in all, a great experience and one that I would highly recommend.

2  Thank ralphjames54
Reviewed 15 August 2016

The food is delicious, portions very generous and the wait staff are very nice. Reccommend reservations as they are always busy.

1  Thank ikercado5