“Bubble tea”
Review of Kung FU Tea

Kung FU Tea
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

About time they got this in middletown. I absolutely love bubble tea and I go with my younger sister, I usually get the almond milk tea.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Went in there with my wife and we were treated to a large Milk Green Teas with misc. Lychee Jellies and Tapioca bubble Pearls. They have about 25 to 30 some odd types of teas and milk drinks. The man at the counter was wonderful explaining everything about the selections and offering samples. It was truly a nice experience. I especially love the way he seals each cup so nothing can spill. The cafe is located in the corner of the Shop-rite Plaza on Dolson Avenue in Middletown, NY. If you in the area I suggest you stop by.

Been to Kung FU Tea? Share your experiences!