“Tasty Take Out Pizza and more”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tuscanoven pizza & cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Menands
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Terrific Hawaiian Pizza and chicken souvlaki. Fast. Fresh. Big portions. Fair prices. Much more on the menu for me to explore. My son has been eating their food for awhile. He has very good taste.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We ordered a Margherita pizza to go. It was ready in 20 minutes and it was very very good! We are going to try their lunch buffet next.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I feel sad for people that rate this as good pizza, bc they apparently have never really had real pizza. From my heart, this is Plastic manufactured pizza. I swear to God, this pizza is nothing in comparison to what real pizza is.