“Dinner by Reservations Only”
Review of Stedman Corners

Stedman Corners
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Mayville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017

!3 of us met for dinner on a Friday evening. We had reservations arranged for a choice of 3 entrees: Chicken Piccatta, Sea Bass, Meatloaf. ALL were very pleased with their choice of Entree, the very fresh salad, accompanying starch (rice for some, potato for others) and the root vegetables served to all. A surprise at the end of either homemade chocolate cake or a cherry cheesecake. All Delicious.

Open for breakfast and lunch daily but you can make reservations for dinner. If there are 10 or more in your party you can make reservations for any night. If less than 10 reservations are only available for Friday or Saturday night.

A birthday or special event? Consider this place for excellent food with dinners in the $20-30 price range.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

While Stedman Corners Cafe is apparently better known for its breakfasts, we -- my wife & I and another couple -- all very much enjoyed our dinner in this rustic old country store. The regular dinner selections were all delicious and very well prepared, but more importantly for those who want a good burger, the hamburger was among the very best that I have eaten in over 6 decades of enjoying burgers & fries throughout the country. Service was excellent and the prices were more than reasonable. We would be delighted to dine again at Stedman Corners.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Close by Chautauqua town, I wanted to try the breakfast, which is my most important daily meal. Certainly the restaurant is an eclectic, fun atmosphere, housed in a 100 year old building. The breakfast was not bad, but not really memorable. With the exception of a very tasty homemade biscuit, all was pretty run of the mill. The coffee, above all, needs to be better. It is worth a try, maybe I caught them on a bad day, and perhaps you would like it more than I.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stopped for lunch and had a most enjoyable time. The sandwiches were excellent and the service was timely in all respects. It's too bad it is not open for more dinners each week; we would go.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way out of town for a quick breakfast. Great coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and the hollandaise sauce on the eggs Benedict was the best that I've ever had! Fresh and light and lemony! Friend had amazing rye toast too.