“Large menu, wine list and delicious lobster ravioli”

Andriaccios Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andriaccios Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Mayville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andriaccio's Restaurant was established in 1982 and great food continues to be our family tradition. We are located within walking distance and across from the world famous Chautauqua Institution. We take pride and are commited to providing fresh homemade foods, using local produce and products whenever available. We offer full bar service with outside patio dining with live music. We provide catering service for weddings, anniversaries, graduations from casual to upscale. Check out Andriaccios Restaurants face book page and website for more information. Takeout, Delivery and Online ordering available.
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Not fancy, but would still consider this to be a fine dining establishment due to their menu and wine list. Lobster ravioli was great.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I went to Andriaccios for lunch and I loved everything about it. The ambiance is superb, the decor is Italian and the food was everything you could hope for. On my (regrettably) only visit there I had a sandwich that was memorable. I hope to go back soon for dinner I have heard wonderful things.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We were part of a large group (almost 50, I think) and the restaurant was very nice to accommodate us. Of course they knew we were coming, however, and I don't understand this - they only assigned one server to our group! Why do restaurants do this?? That poor girl was running around like crazy. Several people showed up early and not only did they seat them, they served them so for us who showed up on time, we were already two courses behind. That meant we had trouble ordering because about 15-20% of the entrees were being served. Ugh. I'll never understand. The food was OK - I kept adding salt to get any flavor on my pasta - but whatever; I was inhaling my food so fast to catch up with the early service that I didn't have time to enjoy it. The cool part was they had a sommelier talk to our wine group which I found very entertaining. The overall ambiance of the restaurant was just kind of roadside casual. I probably would not go back again.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I had once thought Andriaccios was just a pizza joint. My how wrong I was! I started going to their VERY attractive restaurant several years ago and have never been disappointed there. The food is always excellent, varied and attractive. An added plus is they have stunningly gorgeous wait staff! :) Not sure if they are summer hires or there all year but are efficient as well as "lookers". A nice plus. I visit this restaurants with friends on a regular basis and have always been pleased. You can';t go wrong here!

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Always hopping, this restaurant obviously has a new chef because this year, the food is outstanding. The last time 3 days ago I had pumpkin stuffed ravioli and it was marvelous. I've had the mussels, very good, and a shrimp dish that I liked.
If it's summer you can eat outside. I recommend it highly, remember it's always busy so don't be aggravated if you have to wait a minute, it's worth it.