“Very Good”

Jan's Chinese Food
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food here is very good and there is no wait for your take out. I spend a lot of time close to china town in Manhattan and have not found food as good as this

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Been going to Jan's for quite some time. Food is usually very good and freshly prepared. Location is kept very clean. When looking for Chinese food when visiting the North Fork, Jan's is a good option.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Dinner offers quite a variety in dished that you wil have a hard time choosing! I am not a Sushi eater, but my friend often go there just for that!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I often stop here on my way home from work. They are a local fixture. Everyone in town seems to like them as much as I do. I almost always get steamed dumplings, but I have also stopped in here with kids on the way to the movies, and they make everyone happy and get us all out the door in time. They seem to do a booming take out.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Jen'S is a great place to go to get takeout chinese. The service was quick, many menu choices, portions large and food, tasty and hot. Seating area is small so I would not reccomed dining in for dinner.