“Great Discovery”

Add it.
Green Life
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Mamaroneck
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

While my daughter was visiting she was looking for a healthy place to eat that delivers. After looking at Trip Advisor she found Green Leaf. We first had fruit smoothies and protein bowels which were fantastic. Ordered again the second day and was outstanding. True test came last night when I got my wife to try. She had the zucchini pasta with meat balls and loved it. I had the chilli protein bowel and it was great. My wife said she will definitely order here again. Nice job Green Life!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Love all the healthy options. My favorite is the turkey burger and the sweet potato fries. The salads look very good as well. I had a peanut butter and jelly shake that was outstanding.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

As someone who lives a very healthy life style, I was so pleasantly surprised to find Green Life. Yummy, healthy food & so much variety too. Absolutely love this place! Thank you so much, for bringing such an awesome place to the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I usually come here when I don't want to spend time preparing my meal. Fast service and mostly everything tastes good. Pick the salads or the wraps or the bowls. Don't buy the guacamole, it is really tiny although delicious

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I come here 2x/week at least and I never/ever regret it. The store has been created with so much thought and care, the menu items really wide in variety yet healthful and, most importantly, no matter what it is it tastes good, in fact a lot better than good. Everything is fresh and scrupulously clean. The staff turnover seems to be low/nonexistent (to me that's a good sign) and the two guys that run/own it are totally engaged in their business. The place seems to do really, really well and that bodes well for me and a lot of other people that love getting food from there. It's rare that our family of four can universally be enthusiastic about one fast casual place but when I text my family that I'm going there rarely do I not get three texts back with salad or bowl orders.