“Snapper Special”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

There is a downstairs and upstairs restaurant (2 buildings) There is great atmosphere in the upstairs restaurant. The Snapper Special is excellent. Usually there is a long wait to be seated. The price appears to be reasonable. They have pizza, pastas as well as different varieties of fish.

1  Thank Penny43

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Food made me sick. Had salmon & was ill all night. My husband swears it was food poisoning. I have to agree! Do not like the owner. Gave myself & other woman at our table a very uneasy feeling! Restaurant very tight seating &not so clean. Horrible in many aspects. Spend your money somewhere else!

1  Thank joanne c
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Food was very good. Waited awhile to be seated but another group who came in before us was seated first. Turns out the owner knew them and not us. Food service was same. Attentive to every group they knew. I had to make eye contact to get served. Waited forever for dessert menu. Waited longer as it sat on the table as he talked to other patrons. Finally gave up... will never go back when treated that way. Too many other options. However, they won't care.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Very small but so charming. The food was amazing and everything was fresh! I had octopus for the 1st time in my life and I have to say it was so tasty. We had a couple different pasta dishes and split them so we could have a little of everything. Oh my, my taste buds were going crazy!
Everything was great and I was even impressed with the service. Our waiter brought over complimentary cappuccino's that were so yummy it felt like a dessert.
I am going to stress again the freshness of food because that is important to me. I am one of those mothers who does not give or at least makes very minimal processed types food so I truly appreciate restaurants like Ariano's

2  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Small, but quaint place, and always treated like family. The Ariana pizza is to die for and the calamari is hands down the best around. Got a Steak Special and it was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. Waiter Raul was so pleasant to deal with and even gave us cappuccino on him at the end of our meal. Will go back soon.

1  Thank Christina Z