“Terrible x's 4”

American Diner Ny Inc
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Diner
Description: The Best Breakfast & Lunch served all day every day. From Frettas to Philly Steak sangwiches. The most unique omlette and specialty burger menu anywhere. It's like cheers without the beer. Large quality portions. We encourage legal carry. We also encourage prayer/grace. We talk politics, religion and sports. We don't like PC. Public sector needs to remember they are our subordinates. We did build this business!
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Terrible food. Terrible people. Terrible ambiance. Terrible service. From the outside, you cannot tell that when you go in to eat, especially if you are just passing through, that you are practically being preached to during your entire meal. The only reasonable thing about the place was the prices. The people are very loud and overbearing. I asked my server to reheat my food as it was cold and was met with an attitude, and when they came back, they slammed it on the table in front of me. I'm not a local, but even if I were... I would not return for a repeat visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

A 100% improvement from the attention seeking, love my fox network, and rather inept marketing strategy, former owners! The new group had warm greetings, pleasant atmosphere, and good food. Try the Utica breakfast plate with both hot and sweet peppers served with Italian bread toast. Hits the spot!
It is amazing idea....some people go to a diner for good food and this place has it. Do not change a thing. Definitely worth a try or a second look for those that were turned off by previous owenership!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The American Diner is now called Maggies Trackside Diner. Pretty much the same personnel with a refreshed look. Great breakfast. Corn beef, eggs & home fries was excellent as was the bacon, eggs and toast. Warm friendly greeting and excellent waitresses. Great location. Glad to see this is now much less political decor and now bright pleasant.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

WAY over priced! Greasy, sloppy, tasteless food. Guys with little d__ks, carrying guns, and bad coffee. YUCK!

Terrible little hole in the wall

1  Thank Wayne N
ADNYBOSS, Owner at American Diner Ny Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Wayne,
Thank You for your time and comment.

I guess your reading comprehension is low. The items you ordered, if you even were at the diner, were clearly priced.

As far as you checking out what's under our shorts and shirts you seem to have personal issues. Believe me I wasn't happy to see you it was my 45 in my pants.

Lastly, Paul Delima prestige coffee is the best coffe in the country.

We were not even open 2 days ago!

Liberalism is a metal disorder!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

we had breakfast which was exactly what you would expect from a dinner. service was good
Very local dinner and they are encouraging you to carry your gun inside which I thought that was strange.

ADNYBOSS, Owner at American Diner Ny Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

It's America!
It's your right not a privilege!
Gun free zones are death zones!
So, the more guns the more safe you are!
God Bless You and thank you for stopping at the diner!