“Peruvian food at its best. Great service.”
Review of Lima 33 Restaurant

Lima 33 Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Little Neck
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Lima 33 convinces through great service, family atmosphere and excellent food. Good for couples, friends and families alike.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We had dinner there last night after reading reviews and wanting to try something new to us . It was a very hot night , so being a small restaurant made it not as cool and comfortable as we would have liked , but we are in a heat wave . We shared the fish ceviche as an appetizer , and we loved it . The complimentary snack which was I believe Yucca was a nice touch - my wife enjoyed the sauce it came with , although it was too mayonnaise tasting for me . I had the classic chicken , simple but good along with rice and beans as a side dish . The bean portion of the side was pretty small - that was disappointing . My wife had the fried rice dish with shrimp , which wasn't substantial enough as a main course - too starchy with not enough protein. We would go again , but maybe go with one of their fish soup choices - last night it was just too hot to want to have a soup dish . The ceviche would be a must order , and some of the other appetizers being served to tables near us also looked great . The one white wine available in a glass was also very good . Service was good as well

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This was the second time I had dinner at Lima 33. The first time was with friends and this time was with family. Both times, Lima 33 proved to be a wonderful place with delicious food. I suggest the roasted chicken with rice and beans. There's something about their roasted chicken that sets it apart from other Latino food. The flavors are so distinct and mouth-watering. Try the plantains which are the best I've ever had. The portions were family size and included salad. Terrific, terrific, terrific.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Lima33 place friendly,food so good! Beverage chicha morada delicioso!

So really enjoy with mine date

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My husband was craving Peruvian roasted chicken. So, based on the reviews on Tripadvisor off we went. I knew that this place was authentic South American cuisine because the space was occupied by diners speaking Spanish, smiling and truly appeared to be enjoying the food.

Handsome waiters, nicely dressed in their starched white shirts and black pants provided professional service while the white table cloths and elegant table settings made for an elegant lunch.I think that In-spite of the formal setting this can be an informal restaurant depending on the guests needs. Customers were dressed formally while others were casual. Service was friendly and efficient.

Presentation of the food was decorative and nicely seasoned; the chicken was moist. Ceviche, tasted very fresh, made with raw fish cured in citrus juices, and spiced with ají and chili peppers and seasonings, such as sliced red onions, salt, and cilantro made it flavorful. The tender fish included shrimp, octopus and filet, and was accompanied by sweet potato, and two types of corn that enhanced the flavor. We requested our fish "mild" and it had the right amount of heat. Beer, wine and sangria were available.

Prices were reasonable and the portions were huge. The roasted chicken dinner served two people it was large and for a reasonable $24 came with french fries, crispy not greasy french fries, a large avocado, lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber salad with a nice light vinegar dressing. We shared the salad and french fries and had left overs. Oh, the spicy addictive green sauce enhanced the flavors of our dishes; it was delightful. Street parking was ample.