“Great Food, bad service ”
Review of Casa Antica

Casa Antica
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went here to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend! We made a reservation and we seated immediately, but that is where the prompt service stopped. Our waitress Kayley did not come to our table for 15 mins after we sat down. It then took her another 15 mins to ask if we were ready to order, when she hadn’t even told us the specials. Once we got past the bad service we really enjoyed our meal! I had the gnocchi, and he had the veal Parmesan. Food was incredible, maybe just don’t ask for Kayley when you go.

2  Thank csurianello

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Large portions ,some entrees were excellent,others mediocre. Prices in range...would recommend smaller higher quality meals

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Casa Antica never fails us!! This quaint Italian restaurant right on Center St is a great romantic date night or group dinner date experience. We went here with 2 other couples for my friends birthday - we were able to bring in outside dessert as well. The bread/dips they provide is amazing in itself. I have to get the aracini's when I come, they are to die for!! We got a ceasar salad that was great & spilt an entrée. The aracini's are the star of the show. Great service, kind of pricey but it is a nice restaurant. Great big menu. We will definitely be back again & again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Thought waitstaff was great. The butterflied pork chop special was outstanding.large portions. Delicious assorted bread tray with dipping pre meal. Great outside seating.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant has a wonderful menu as well as specials during the week. Try the vodka rigatoni...you will be dreaming it for the next few days. I have been to this place many times and they never disappoint.