“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Large portions ,some entrees were excellent,others mediocre. Prices in range...would recommend smaller higher quality meals

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Casa Antica never fails us!! This quaint Italian restaurant right on Center St is a great romantic date night or group dinner date experience. We went here with 2 other couples for my friends birthday - we were able to bring in outside dessert as well. The bread/dips they provide is amazing in itself. I have to get the aracini's when I come, they are to die for!! We got a ceasar salad that was great & spilt an entrée. The aracini's are the star of the show. Great service, kind of pricey but it is a nice restaurant. Great big menu. We will definitely be back again & again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Thought waitstaff was great. The butterflied pork chop special was outstanding.large portions. Delicious assorted bread tray with dipping pre meal. Great outside seating.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant has a wonderful menu as well as specials during the week. Try the vodka rigatoni...you will be dreaming it for the next few days. I have been to this place many times and they never disappoint.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Let me preface this review by saying I'm not a complainer but I should have complained today. Restaurant was not busy but we were seated at the worst table by the door used for the outside patio. Staff & guests constantly in & out door banging in my ear. Waited 10 minutes before a server came over & took drink orders. Waited another 10 minutes for soda pop. Meanwhile a couple arrived after us, seated at front of place, was served drinks & bread immediately. My server was to pre-occupied with outside guests. Bread basket finally arrived - burnt garlic knots, 4 slices of French bread which had been left out & was turning stale, 2 teeny pieces of pizza. Chicken parm dinner served which was very good. Requested soda refills which sat on the bar for 10 minutes. Should have got up & picked the drinks up myself. After dinner server no where to be found. Hostess boxed up dinner leftovers & my to go order was not ready. Server was mediocre. Won't be back anytime soon.