“Great food! Took alot.longer then we would have liked”
Review of Casa Antica

Casa Antica
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Want on recommendation from the hotel for real.italian food. Food was great. Took 2 hours to.get the food which was a little longer than we liked. But overall great.place to eat.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I went here after going to Niagara Falls. My husband, daughter and I had been here once before. We sat outside under an awning they have - which was very nice. The food was excellent (with the exception of my one son's choice of scallops over risotto. While the scallops were good - he said the risotto looked like and tasted like oatmeal and he didn't like it or eat it after tasting it. My daughter and I (like last time!) got the fettuccine Bolognese; my husband got a seafood special which he liked a lot and my other son got the lobster ravioli as well as the fried goat cheese appetizer (I didn't try it but it looked "eh" - he said it was "ok". I also got a house salad and it was huge and very good. This is a very good restaurant in a nice town. Unfortunately we got there too late to visit Sgt Pepper's Hot Sauce store :( !!!!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Excellent restaurant for an Italian- food lovers,very authentic menu ,nice atmosphere and great service. If you ever go in Lewiston and you love Italian food,this is a place to be.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

First, Lewiston is so much more appealing than Niagara Falls as a community. Casa Antica is a great spot for anyone looking for a comfortable environment, interesting and surprisingly authentic Italian menu, and friendly service. I came with a friend, then came again solo for an encore of the goat cheese appetizer and a glass of wine. Contrary to the hours posted, they are open on Sunday, at least in the summer. This is a restaurant worth visiting!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We love Casa Antica in Lewiston. We enjoy sitting outside in their outdoor patio and their food is delicious. Great atmosphere, and great service. It's definitely one of our favorite restaurants in one of our favorite places, Lewiston.