“Great seafood for sale and to eat on premises or takeout”
Review of Hooked Seafood Co

Hooked Seafood Co
Ranked #23 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and I will definitely be back. The seafood was fresh and the person behind the fish counter was very helpful. I had the hot lobster roll and it was great, My partner had the fish and chips, which he said was great, as well.

1  Thank mai8003

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I had the best fish tacos. The location is prime and great for work meetings and business lunch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the oysters to sushi grade tuna to their home made crab cakes and all of their soups and quick box dinners, it is all very good!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit here, and I am definitely “Hooked”!! I had fixings for slaw and broccoli at home so was just ordering bulk fish. Ordered fried haddock (my son doesn’t like salmon) and blackened salmon. The results were perfect! The salmon just melted in my mouth, moist and tasty I even ate some cold for breakfast this morning. The haddock was also cooked to perfection: crispy outside and moist and flaky! Looking forward to trying a make your own meal next time!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Excellent food cook to order. Not the friendliest folks but the food is worth checking out. Horrible food court type ambience but go there for the food, not the atmosphere.

Been to Hooked Seafood Co? Share your experiences!