“The very best seafood to be had for miles around!”
Review of Hooked Seafood Co

Hooked Seafood Co
Ranked #2 of 11 Quick Bites in Latham
Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the oysters to sushi grade tuna to their home made crab cakes and all of their soups and quick box dinners, it is all very good!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit here, and I am definitely “Hooked”!! I had fixings for slaw and broccoli at home so was just ordering bulk fish. Ordered fried haddock (my son doesn’t like salmon) and blackened salmon. The results were perfect! The salmon just melted in my mouth, moist and tasty I even ate some cold for breakfast this morning. The haddock was also cooked to perfection: crispy outside and moist and flaky! Looking forward to trying a make your own meal next time!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Excellent food cook to order. Not the friendliest folks but the food is worth checking out. Horrible food court type ambience but go there for the food, not the atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We not only eat here at least once a week but also buy their fresh fish as well. I love this place, The food is consistently amazing. I have a few food intolerances and allergies, I LOVE how Kate remember this. If you like fresh fish and deliciously flavored food go here!! It's also super convenient on the way home for fresh fish for dinner. Unlike the grocery store I never have to smell the fish to make sure it's fresh. Best place ever,

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have both bought seafood here and also ordered their chowder and other offerings for lunch. The staff is very knowledgeable about how to prepare the fish and shellfish they sell and their prepared seafood salads are delicious. All fresh seafood is expensive this far away from the ocean. The last time I spoke to the owner he was returning from the coast with a truck full of fresh fish he bought that day in MA.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Hooked Seafood Co? Share your experiences!