“Literally the best seafood place in town!”
Review of Hooked Seafood Co

Hooked Seafood Co
Ranked #2 of 11 Quick Bites in Latham
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We not only eat here at least once a week but also buy their fresh fish as well. I love this place, The food is consistently amazing. I have a few food intolerances and allergies, I LOVE how Kate remember this. If you like fresh fish and deliciously flavored food go here!! It's also super convenient on the way home for fresh fish for dinner. Unlike the grocery store I never have to smell the fish to make sure it's fresh. Best place ever,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have both bought seafood here and also ordered their chowder and other offerings for lunch. The staff is very knowledgeable about how to prepare the fish and shellfish they sell and their prepared seafood salads are delicious. All fresh seafood is expensive this far away from the ocean. The last time I spoke to the owner he was returning from the coast with a truck full of fresh fish he bought that day in MA.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here today. I had eaten here once before and enjoyed their sweet potato salmon burger very much. Today I had a shrimp po boy with lettuce, scallion, cucumber, and remoulade sauce. The shrimp were crispy, tender, and delicious! I would order this again. My husband had their fish and chips. He loved it. Everything is very fresh and well seasoned. Prices seem reasonable as well.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch one weekend and I finally decided to try it! I wasn't disappointed. I had the crab cakes and they were so good! Lots of crab meat and very little 'filler' that you find at other restaurants. My husband had salmon tacos and raved about them as well! We're planning to stop in for clams today cook at home soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I visited on a Saturday night. This place as others have mentioned is in a space that I would almost call a unique food court. There are about 8 options in the space now. We went specifically for this restaurant. If I had also gotten the lobster roll like my daughter, I would be giving this space 5 stars. I had the build your own salad with the salmon. The salmon was not the best I had eaten. And I did not enjoy the seasoning on it either. Emma's meal was fantastic even if it was at market price. I would come back for the lobster roll. You can also buy fresh fish and fish dips for take home. Oh a very nice surprise was the seaweed salad. Wow. Very good.

Been to Hooked Seafood Co? Share your experiences!