See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We have used this motel for its "Park & Fly" service for years, and the rooms and facility in general were very nice. We stayed in March, and I was less than impressed. We just stayed on Dec. 10 and will never go back. Hallways dirty. Had to request additional pillows. Check in clerk never got them for me. Went to desk again 30 minutes later to request again, and also toilet paper (only less than half a roll in room), towels (only towels for 2, we were 3 ) and an ice bucket. Clerk was on personal phone call. When she got done she called someone to come down to help me, after telling me how stressed out she was. The man she called didn't seem to know where anything was. I had to follow him around collecting up my stuff. Got two dingy towels straight out of dryer-handed them to me unfolded. Couldn't find toilet paper. Someone else appeared, gave him tp to give to me-stating that it was THE last roll. (In a motel, really?) And the ice machine on my floor was broken, but he thought there was a dirty ice bucket in the kitchen that they could wash and give to me. When we got back from dinner an ice bucket was on the floor outside our door. In the morning during our showers we found that the tub drained out about 10 minutes after you were done showering. Had to wake up the AM clerk who was sleeping at the desk in order to request the shuttle to airport. Also, about 6 inches of leaves needed to be raked over entire property. Very bad to no maintenance is going on at this place. Only good thing was we got to and from airport, and our car was there when we got back. Will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2015

OH MY GOD! Don't do it to yourself unless you absolutely have to and need only 1 night.

The arrival: When I walked in at 11 pm, a woman sitting on the couch was very excited to say "hello" as if her title was to be the Greeter. When I got to the counter, the manager, who seemed to be a nice guy, was behind the desk and checked me in. During my check-in process at the desk, the "Greeter" got up from the couch and began arguing with another worker about how she was going to get home because there were no buses running. Their argument lasted for a good 10 mins while the manager, my boyfriend & I watched. The manager had no control and tried to gain some as I gave him the "okay, my room" look. He managed to try to control their heated discussion by having them go into the what should have been the Daybreak area, but the sign was missing letters. When they left the manager began to tell us how he tried to help the woman because she was homeless and was the worse mistake he made in hiring her because she didn't know anything and was a pain in his (you know what). Completely unprofessional.

The Parking Lot: we were informed that we could enter the rooms from the doors alongside the parking lot. The concrete had debris everywhere but there was no indication that construction was taking place. I insert my key and it the green light didn't come on to indicate that the door was open. I repeatedly insert my key in several different ways to gain access to avoid walking back to the lobby. Something told me to pull the door. To my surprise it was never locked and the secure-lock wasn't activated. We enter the...

Hallway: as soon as I walked through the door, there was garbage all over the place...on the floor as if that corner was the receptacle. When we walked around the corner there was more garbage scattered about. At the end of the hall were piles of bed sheets and towels and nobody around because it was now about 11:30 pm. We go into the...

Room: looked nice at first but then UN-F'in-BELIEVABLE!!!! There were cobwebs in the corners of the room and you didn't have to look for them. I was looking for an outlet to charge my phone and when I looked behind the desk (where the lamp was), the dirt/cobwebs was vomit-provoking. Then I realized there was an outlet at the base of the lamp but I was already disgusted. When I went to hang up my coat, I almost had a heart attack from seeing a spider crawling on the iron holder. I was ready to leave but my boyfriend and I couldn't find another hotel with availability. Towels were stained, the comforter had holes in it...ugh!!!!

Checking out: because I was on a business trip and that hotel was the closest to my destination, I requested a late check out with Barbara (who was the only thing of value in that dump & I hope she leaves soon) but when I came back, the room was locked because my key was deactivated. Barbara happened to be at the desk when I went to inquire and because I spoke to her 2 days prior, I was remembered. She said that when the manager approved the late check-out, he made a note of it in the system but still deactivated my card. I couldn't understand it, but Barbara was soooo very helpful.

I am a neat freak some may consider to be OCD and this hotel was just not the place where I would visit again!! There is a Juvenile Detention Center across the street and I believe the only reason the hotel is still operational is because it is super convenient for the families who are visiting their children. But is sure IS NOT WORTH IT. There are other hotels in the area...look at those. I did not have a peaceful sleep and if you stay, bring gloves and disinfectant with you. If not, there's a 24 hour Walmart about 9 mins away. I wish I had pictures to show and was so disgusted that I didn't think to take pictures. I have never experienced anything like this before in my life...even in other countries. Next time, the camera will be used.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Shatese E
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I live in the midwest and had a client take her daughter on a college tour to the Albany area, so they wanted a BUDGET hotel near the airport WITH an airport shuttle and breakfast. I booked them a PREPAID DOUBLE QUEEN NONSMOKING ROOM because they both have health concerns. What do they get when their plane arrives at 1250am??? NO SHUTTLE---A SMOKING ROOM-ONE BED---A BROKEN SMOKE ALARM WITH NO BATTERY---MOLD ON THEIR LIGHTS---BROKEN FURNITURE---AND A ROOM IN DISREPAIR. CHECK OUT THE PIX BELOW FOR PROOF
I call the hotel and the clerk is clueless and rude and says "ya gotta call during the day...bye!"
Obviously they spend as much on customer service training as they do on facilities.
DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR!!! AVOID DAYS INN AT ALL COSTS.

Room Tip: A better room would be in a homeless shelter
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business