“Yummy! Pleasant experience ”
Review of Crisp

Crisp
Ranked #25 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious, fresh wrap sandwich with a surprise tiny cupcake that was divine. Friendly, prompt service. Nice decor with pretty hanging light shades and distressed tables.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A go to place for delicious and big salads. You can design your own favorites or select a salad from the menu. I’ve had a couple of the sandwiches and have been very pleased with the portions and flavors. This has become our favorite place for salads!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Place came highly recommended and it did not disappoint. The decor is nice and it gives the impression of an high end lunch place. Food was delicious. Service was great. We had ciabatta sandwiches, very good. Place serves beer and wine as well. This is a great place for a quiet lunch. A bit pricey but worthy.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

On our way back from Lake Placid to Burke, VA we stopped here for lunch. I never heard or seen this place before as we were just getting off the highway to look for something to eat. What a great place, I had a salad as well as my daughter, my wife had the Po Boy shrimp wrap and my son a toasted cheese sandwich. We all loved our food and loved the little cupcakes they also gave to us. Great Food I highly approve.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

On the higher price scale ($11) but huge and delicious salad. Fresh greens, generous amount of chicken and 4 toppings. I would definitely come back!!

Been to Crisp? Share your experiences!