“Best coconut shrimp in town!!!!”
Review of J's Kitchen

J's Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

OMG! J’s located in Latham off RT. 9 is the best. Grub hub is available in area.

The lunch menu has the best creamy coconut shrimp with fried rice. Very friendly and fast. Plus, they have these yearly complimentary calendars which I absolutely love having.

Pickup customer
Chris

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I was craving Chinese take out one evening while in the area and ran across this place while looking online. They have the standard options for Chinese take out so there was nothing "outstanding" to comment on the menu. But, the real treat was when we got the food. It was super tasty and it felt more authentic than some of the other Chinese take out places I have been to. All I got was their chicken fried rice and szechuan chicken. I also ordered their shrimp tempura sushi, which was good. It was very delicious! Plus, the food did not take long at all to prepare. Definitely will be coming back here again in the future!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My son turned me on to this place. Best Chinese food in the region. A real dive; great for take-out, but we just ate there and enjoyed it. This will my go-to place for Chinese.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Searching for a quick dinner at 9pm, we came across J’s Kitchen. There are a few tables in the restaurant but we opted for takeout. Staff were courteous and efficient despite being busy. It took only 10 minutes to prepare our order. The Tenderloin Beef w Garlic Sauce (quart size) was very tasty, with broccoli, water chestnuts and baby corn. More sweet and sour than spicy. Shrimp with Snow Peas (pint size) was good but the peas were either over- cooked or sat too long before we ate. I recommend ordering them lightly cooked to avoid this problem. Not realizing that each of these items included white rice, we ordered Pork Fried Rice (quart). I’m glad we did because it was wonderful. The white rice will go well with the leftovers as the portions were too large for two of us to finish. If you’re looking for quick and tasty with great value, you can’t beat J’s. Pictures of food and menu are included.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

J's is one of the best Chinese kitchen take outs we have experienced. My husband ordered the dumplings and general tso chicken combo platter. I ordered the sesame chicken platter. Excellent!

Been to J's Kitchen? Share your experiences!