“Awesome burgers”

Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Latham
Price range: USD 7 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for some burgers. I have driven by numerous times and finally decided to stop for dinner. Our burgers were great! They have a huge selection of burgers/different combinations to choose from. Everything is made fresh. The inside was nice and clean.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

made a second trip back as we live about 50 miles south of area but are in area frequently.It was just as good the second time.The onion strings were awesome
the French fries were great only next time would ask for a bit less salt or maybe none and add to taste.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We had a quick lunch of 2 burgers, one ahi tuna and the other a regular cheeseburger with a small side of fries to share. Service was quick, and the place was clean. The ahi tuna burger was delicious. The shirachi mayo gave it a little kick, while the cucumber relish was sweet and delicious. The combination was perfect. I would absolutely return for that alone. The fries were all right, nothing special. It wasn’t cheap, but it was good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've been a frequent customer of B21 for the past few years. Absolutely LOVE their food - I find myself constantly craving it :). The staff are super friendly and very accommodating... on two separate occasions, my family and I visited the restaurant during an insane rain downpour, and the staff were soo incredibly generous in coming out to our car with an umbrella to help us into the store - and repeated on the way back out to our cars as well!! I've never received that kind of service at any fine dining restaurant!!! I thought that was such a wonderful and friendly thing to do for their customers!! The atmosphere is fun - whether it's a couples date night, a girls date, or family fun, we always enjoy our visit. And the food is consistently delicious!! SIgn-up for the perks on the app to receive a sign-up offer, as well as $5 off for every 7th visit!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Burger 21 has the best burgers in the Capital District. They are juicy and cooked just the way you ask. Their sweet potato fries are thin pieces of deliciousness. They’re soft yet crispy. They put some kind of seasoning on them that makes them disappear. (Get the big basket!). Not only do you get fantastic food, but they have a bunch of yummy sauces. There’s something fun about squirting sauces into the little containers and then enjoying them with your great food. We’ve tried other burger places and for us, Burger 21 is the best!

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Burger 21? Share your experiences!