“Excellent lunch buffet ”
Review of Latham Biryani

Latham Biryani
Ranked #33 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

First time here and I was in time for the lunch buffet. It was very tasty and much better than the Indian buffet near my old home. I tried a little of everything was pleasantly surprised with the quality for having a $10 price tag. Not a big selection but that’s why so much attention to detail is paid to the dishes prepared.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The prices were reasonable and the food was pretty good. Buffet type restaurants with all the rices, chickens ,tandoora, goat and pan you can eat . No alcohol, but you can bring your own if you like. Not really an out to dinner place, I'd stick with lunch. Its hard to be disappointed at 8 bucks

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

From beginning to end Biryani's totally satisfied my expectations of traditional Pakistani cuisine. The Tadoori chicken melted in my mouth with just the perfect amount of spice.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the lunch buffet: biryani rice, Jasmine rice, samosas, tandoori chicken, chicken masala, spinach quorma, vegetable masala. Soda is included. Naan bread is served fresh and warm. Two dessert choices: kheer rice pudding or honey dipped pastry. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Having lived in London for more than a decade, I know what I like in Indian food. In the past when visiting my mother in the area, she would ask to go to an Indian restaurant, as she needed my guidance with the menu. However, when looking I couldn't find a place where they didn't serve beef! When researching, I found this place has no beef on the menu. I ordered the usual, chicken jalfrazzi, chana masala, matta paneer. It was all very flavorful, and presented nicely. The portions are very large, perfect for sharing and taking home leftovers! We were the only non Indian patrons, which says a lot. I look forward to our next visit.

Been to Latham Biryani? Share your experiences!