“Debate”
Review of Ted's Fish Fry

Ted's Fish Fry
Ranked #19 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fish fries are our specialty, but we're also known for having the best burgers, which are always fresh, and don't forget about our meat sauce dog, smothered with special sauce that's derived from a time-honored Greek family recipe. For four years in a row, Ted's Fish Fry was voted the Best Fish Fry in the Capital District by the readers of Capital Region Living Magazine.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The fish frys are awesome. However, there is a debate, are the fish frys cod, haddock or something else. I also heard that the batter is sold at shoprite?

1  Thank Jelani J

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Best fish in town and quick. Teds have been around forever and still by far the best. The staff are personable, professional and quick in preparing food. Great customer service.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I had a Buffalo fish fry which turned out to be a large piece of fried fish on a bun with buffalo-wing sauce, served with fries, cole slaw and carrot sticks. It was delicious.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My parents live in Latham, and I swear I visit them sometimes just to stop at Ted's on the way home. Used to come here as a child, and I will continue to come here for as long as I can. Absolutely the best fish fry I've ever had.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Fish fry is amazing. Cole slaw some of the best I've ever had. Onion rings and cheesy fries complete the meal. Decent prices and quick service. Recommend visiting.

Been to Ted's Fish Fry? Share your experiences!