“Love the Bread”

Dibella's Old fashioned Submarines
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New restaurant, opened in June.
Description: New restaurant, opened in June.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Hubby and I stop by about once a month always getting the same: I like the Dagwood on everything bread and he gets a turkey and cheese on multigrain. We each get a small and they are so generous with ingredients that we eat 1/2 there and bring the other 1/2 home for lunch the next day. The staff is friendly and efficient and the ingredients are always fresh and tasty! Can't wait until the next time we visit!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Great subs. The bread is fresh and the subs are loaded. I was out shopping with my nephew and he took me to DiBella's in Latham. I had a wonderful Godfather sub sandwich and it was great.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Cheap ham
Kraft slices of cheese
Plain hard bread

Go to Jersey mikes a lot better
This is no better then school lunch

And way to expensive

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I always get the Godfather (Italian) and it is always good. Join the bread club for special deals. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Most recently, we stopped at DiBella's with the cross country team after flying back from Norfolk, VA in early November. For most of the team, this was their first time at DiBella's. I've now been there four times, and all in the past six months.

The ordering process is quite simple, and the sandwiches are made right in front of you. This isn't just at DiBella's, but something seems nicer at DiBella's than at the major sub sandwich chain restaurants. Maybe it is the spacing?

The concept is quite simple and the service is great. With a group of a dozen, it didn't take us very long for all the orders to be processed and we could be back on the road.

The sandwiches are great as are the cookies.

Been to Dibella's Old fashioned Submarines? Share your experiences!