“Just lunch”
Review of Zaitoon Kitchen

Zaitoon Kitchen
Ranked #34 of 155 Restaurants in Latham
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

It was tasty. I wish I had looked at a menu previously to arrival. I felt like I was holding up the line trying to decide, and thought it was a little difficult to read the menu board quickly. I ordered a platter, it tasted great, but I had no idea what I was eating. I think it all looked delicious.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for dinner and was really impressed. I got the chicken kabob plate which had moist tender chunks of grilled chicken over rice with a good portion of salad and a naan. The food was really good and it was inexpensive. Give it a try

Reviewed 3 February 2018

If you like grilled meat, fresh ingredients, amazing sauces, this IS the place to go. Everything is fresh and absolutely delicious. My spouse and friends have all been there multiple times - never have any of us had one complaint.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Zaitoon is the latest of many failed restaurants at this location in Latham. Each time we drove by, we said, we should try it and after many months, we finally did The parking lot was small and crowded. The restaurant was small and pretty packed as well. We ordered up front quickly and food was brought to our table soon after. I had a falafel wrap and my husband had a Lamb Kebob wrap. Both were delicious. The filling of crisp iceberg lettuce and cucumber with their house dressing, along with some nice crunchy falafel served in a warm naan was delicious and quite substantial in size. My husband's lamb was equally delicious with very tender meat. We enjoyed our meals. Dishes served at other tables looked terrific and their other menu items also sounded good. For that reason, we expect to definitely visit again.

1  Thank AndreaZNy
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was interested in checking out the new restaurant in town and I wasn't disappointed. The menu was well balanced with various options while the portions of the meals were appropriate.

Been to Zaitoon Kitchen? Share your experiences!