See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2016

this is a great location for a hotel, right in the middle of everything & the best part is they have an onsite restaurant with great food! rooms are clean and not too pricey...Love it here!! plus the staff is super friendly

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bri R
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The hotel was a really good deal. The rooms were nice. The staff was really friendly especially peter at the front desk. I dont know what these other reviewers are talking about. You get a clean room and free wifi. It may not be the Ritz but you cant beat the price. Plus its a great location.

Room Tip: The rooms in the main building a little bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank John S
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I've been there 4 months and have been treated very badly by the manager. At around 3 months of being there I witnessed the front desk manager illegally go through the dresser drawers and private things in a gentleman's room. I first asked the lady what she's doing she told me she believed he may be a drug user. I knew the gentleman and he works a full-time job and really if she was worried about illegal activity she could have called the police. I notified the gentleman and that's when she started harassing me. I have been harassed intimidated and scared. I'm 3 mths pregnant and had to file a criminal complaint today.Every day she stands outside staring at my door to my room with her arms crossed. Any visitor tjat has come by during her work hrs experienced the same intimidation. She bangs on my door and before I can answer she comes right in. Has walked in on me and my husband in bed with a do not disturb sign on the door. My rent was paid so there was no reason to enter my room. She Has called me trash and called my husband who's family is from Puerto Rico, a " dirty Mexican " In 4 months we've never had maid service. We've been refused clean sheets, toilet paper, and towels. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank roldancrystal
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Recently a close friend of mine and his fiancee wanted a room but as soon as the clerk saw that they were same sex partners, she denied them and asked them to leave after he had already made the deposit. I believe this is kind of messed up. Is it illegal too? Anyway, the room was disgusting and their were stains all over the bed and sheets. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Even though they weren't allowed to stay there, she tried to keep the deposit but eventually refunded it after pressure of a lawsuit....

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank immegasonic05
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Now under a russian ladies management I was called the N word and stated" you people are always expecting something"! I asked if the house keeper could open my room because I accidently locked them in the room. Then the manager continued with"if you want good service go to the hilton! I agreed and left!!!! I was staying there for the week @ 200.00 which i felt was resonable, after deciding to leave my weekly rate went from 200 to 65.00 a night! I stayed 2nights and she charged me $130.00 now how can your rates be 65.00 a night and the hilton is 79.00 a night!? I called the police and they stated she can treat me howeverd and charge me whatever after i decided not to stay for the week!! LATHEM FINEST!!!!!!! AVOID THIS PLACE EVEN IF YOUR STANDARDS ARE NOT HIGH!! The Best part of this visit was the SPANISH resturant where a family had a business and ran it well,, I was impressed with the food and service of these indiviuals after what they witnessed and obvious discrimination from the manager they packed up and CLOSED there resturant down IMMEDIATELY, it was the last straw, wow I couldnt believe there COURAGE!!! GOD BLESS THEM and their future i KNOW it will be profitable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business