All reviewshardwood floorsblue stonerestaurant attachedfifth floorclose to the airportnice hotelc unitfront desk staffwould stay here againstayed here for one nightbusiness travelerroom was spaciousholiday innan early flightwater pressureflat screen tvoff the highway
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our trip was just an over night stop en route to pick up our kids from Camp. The Hotel Indigo was suggested by a friend who raved about it to us. The Hotel was warm and clean , with a cafe just off the lobby. A connected restaurant was also a good option. As for the room, tip top are the words that come to mind. Neat and clean with big comfy beds , and a shower so big you could park a small car in it. Great value for a reasonable price. Thanks for a great night!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Billy P
Charles B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Billy P,

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an excellent review. It's wonderful to hear that you were able to take advantage of all our amenities, and have a truly outstanding experience. The next time you stay, let us know how we can get five stars on your next review!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Aside from the friendly and welcoming staff, this hotel offers a warm and welcoming environment. There is ample parking and a nice restaurant attached to it.

The room was very clean, probably the cleanest room I’ve stayed in. Unfortunately, our pillows were very flat and uncomfortable. Also, our AC would make a very loud banging noise when I️t was shutting down after reaching the desire temperature. However, even with those two minor issues I️ wouldn’t hesitate to stay again if I️ was back in the area.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Italian_Girl500
Charles B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Italian_Girl500,

We would be honored to have you back! Thanks for the exemplary review of our hotel. We couldn't be happier to hear that we have become your go-to place to stay when traveling to the Capital District. The next time you are with us, we'll be trying our best to get a perfect score on your next review ;)

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I really liked the attention to design at this hotel, and the staff were very good, especially front-desk staff. The quality was lacking and evident in the cheap toilet paper and tissues in the room. The bed was squeaky and bouncy, and the pillows were of very cheap quality. The room was spacious and attractive, but walls/doors were thin and noise travelled quite a bit. Plus, it's right next to a major highway so if you're a light sleeper you probably will be awake a lot! Free airport shuttle was speedy and a definite plus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank HotInFL
Charles B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear HotInFl,

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts on your recent stay. It's really great to see that you had a great time at our hotel, but I do also see that there were a few things that could have been better. I will take note of your observations and pass them along to the appropriate people. Thanks again for leaving us a review. We hope to have you back the next time you visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed here for one night while in town for my college reunion- price was one of the lowest in the area. Room was very clean. Bed and pillows were quite comfortable. Keurig in room was a great feature. Safe in room, iron&board. Shower head was massaging type and was quite strong. Hardwood floors in main area.
Hotel has a restaurant attached- I did not eat there.

Room Tip: my room overlooked parking lot- very quiet. also barrier doors are present that separate elevator area- a great feature
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jwl371
Charles B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear jwl371,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review of Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us. It seems the synergy between our front desk staff, housekeeping team, and Blu Stone Bistro were on point to deliver a truly magnificent experience. Again, we sincerely appreciate the feedback. We'll be here should you need a place to stay once again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We sent a team of 70 ultimate frisbee players to stay at the hotel indigo over Memorial Day weekend for their state championship tournament and their experience was incredible. I can not say enough about Dan Scaring and Jennifer Boyles as they were both so accommodating and helpful with making our reservations and making sure everything was smooth once we got there. The experience from the initial contact through the stay was first class all the way. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book a group or for an individual stay. I can not say enough positive things about our experience and about Dan and Jennifer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gus O
Charles B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Gus O,

It sounds like you and your team had a truly outstanding time at Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham. I am so glad that our team, specifically Jennifer and Dan, were able to elevate your experience from just another stop on the road to a stay you won't soon forget. I will be sure to pass along your lovely comments to make sure they know what an impact they had this past weekend. If you need a place to stay for another trip in the future, we'll be here for you.