“Great food”

Stan'z Cafe
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Larchmont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great food to get here. Have tried a couple sandwiches, all loved. I just wish they were open for more hours!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Served with delicious slaw. What a lovely little shop for lunch. Highly enjoyed it and would return.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Delicious meals with many healthy choices. We go here every time we visit our daughter at Iona College. We love it.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast menu (served 'til 3pm) Sophisticated "Farm to Table" type menu that is healthy but still delicious ;)
Atmosphere is comfortable, bright and chic - employees couldn't be friendlier!
Extra parking in back. Look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This was recommended by a coworker to get a decent sandwich. Turns out it's a whole lot more than decent. I had a smoked turkey on a french baguette along with a bunch of toppings I normally wouldn't have considered but worked well. Mango, curry mayo, etc.

They were getting ready to close so I couldn't get my first choice, but they were polite about it and offered me anything that didn't involve bacon.

There's plenty of space to dine in, however, I opted "to go".

While prices (to me) seemed on the high side, it IS Larchmont! While it may be a buck or two higher than I'd like, it was an outstanding sandwich and I'll surely return.