“Specials Are Good”

Olive Garden
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken marsala special served with mashed potatoes. Gravy was tasty & portion was generous particularly with the salad or soup option.
Problem is when we go back for specials they are no longer available!
Restaurant is clean & service is good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Our amazing server Summer paid attention to every detail and helped with diatary concerns. Also she guessed correctly our order she split an order for two people. Without being asked. Highly suggested if in Chataqua Jamestown area. Not your usual Olive Garden.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Been here more than a few times. Minestrone soup and the spaghetti meatballs with meat sauce does it for you. Ad a couple of breadsticks to it it does it even more. Guaranteed to walk out with belly full and that is not all. The food is good, service is good, interior is good, all is good.

Recommended for the hungry pasta lover. They know what they are doing.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Great staff, very attentive. It's Olive Garden, so you know what you are getting. Wasn't as conveniently located off the main road (86) as we had hoped, but the meal was delicious after ten hours in the car. We would stop at this location again.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

About ten women went here for dinner! Another waitress worked with ours, in order to give us good,fast service! Although my step son, his friends & family love to eat here; it was my first time! I didn't realize it was all the different varieties of soup you could enjoy, too! I was hungry enough, to eat several breadsticks; which I usually don't. Then the waitress asked if I wanted more soup? WHAT?!!? I asked if I had to have the same kind; which I already ate? No, you can have all the kinds! Next timeI visit, I'll know their system!! I also thought there was a salad bar; that you selected from! They bring you a huge bowl; that everyone passes around! The waitress will grate fresh cheese on your soup; if you so desire! All in all, it was a nice meal!!