“Fun”

Red Lobster
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch with family and friends. Great value for the price. We enjoyed the meal. But the waitress was super. Though on her break she was so helpful. Very kind and so aware of our needs. Super A plus for her. Tuesday afternoon, no complaints or negativeness.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Took the wife and grandson out to eat and we chose Red Lobster because of their 1/18 TV commercials. the wife had Chowder Fires, lobster roll and dragon broccoli which she loved. Grandson had broiled lobster and Brussels Sprouts...which he loved. I had the 4-course menu featuring lobster bisque, soy-ginger salmon, broccoli and mashed sweet potatoes, which I rather enjoyed. My meal was topped off with a triple-chocolate ala mode brownie. Our total bill was $56.76 and was money well spent. I was tempted to try the sirloin, but I was in a seafood restaurant.The service was excellent and the food was top-notched. Having a son who is a culinary expert means that I get great seafood many times a year. Red Lobster was not quite as good as his, but then you can't buy his fare. All in all, a good meal at a good price at a good place to eat.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I ended up going to the Red Lobster to use up some gift cards I received a while ago. I had $50 to spend so I thought I would go for the Rock Lobster Tail and a nice draft. The food itself as good, not sure it was worth $31 but, OK. The service on the other hand was poor, super slow and they really weren't busy. Every step along the way was slower than it should have been. I was looking for the general manager Karen Marlinski to make the rounds to the tables as all good managers do. But nothing, no one. I got so frustrated waiting to pay my bill I finally got up and went to the hostess, She said that the server would have to take care of it. Yeah, I know, but where is she?? Then the hostess comes back to me as says you are all set. Not really. I still had money on the gift card that they never gave me back. I could understand this if they were busy, but there was no one there... I will not be back...

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Our group of ladies ate here for dinner! This one is supposed to be one of the highest rated, in the chain! I know, they’re always busy!! The employees are always at the top of their profession! What’s NOT to live about those yummy biscuits & the big variety of seafood?!?!?

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My 90 year old mother's favorite place for a special meal. Fairly consistent and good quality offerings. The new Caribbean ice tea was great.

Service spotty but always with a smile.

We will be back.