“dinner with family”

3 Legged Pig
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 August 2017

thought we would try this barbecue place and were really surprised with the great taste of the ribs and sides.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The Three Legged Pig is a very unique place. The food is great and the portions very generous. The pulled pork and pulled chicken truly special. It is a fun upbeat atmosphere.

I commend the owners for hiring younger employees. The staff was very friendly and highly motivated.

The only reason I didn't give it higher grades was that the restaurant didn't appear to me particularly clean. We stayed to closing, and at that point there was a thorough cleaning.

I would still highly recommend this restaurant, and while you are there , take a moment to enjoy the atmosphere, and read the short story of the three legged pig!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We had 3 Legged Pig at a birthday party. They had ordered pulled pork, brisket and salt potatoes. The pork and brisket were excellent and had tons of flavor. The brisket was melt in your mouth tender. It was one of the best catered meals we have had in a long time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten barbecue all over this country and I can say the Three Legged Pig will give any other joint a run for its money! The food was affordable and delicious. Their sauces were divine and portions were large. The staff was alright. The corn bread, average. But the mac and cheese made me want to slap my mama.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We recent had an office luncheon here. The beef brisket was the best I ever had. The restaurant is small but the food is very good. The service was good.