All reviews tea coffee beautiful hotel stayed for nights few steps walkway sea beaches croatia
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

With a couple of weeks spent in Croatia we stayed in 5 different hotels. This was our favourite. The location was exceptional with stunning views and easy access to a quite cove for swimming. It's not a private beach and other non-hotel guests do swim here but most people tend to be at the other beaches so this is a nice place to swim. Free sun lounges are available for guests use along with mattresses and umbrellas. You have your own locker which houses you equipment.

Service was wonderful. We were helped to park our car in the very tricky parking spot. The lady who waited on us at breakfast was so friendly and an asset to the establishment.

Rooms were spacious, well designed and had almost everything you could need. Since they have a kitchen which we used to fix a light lunch or snacks, they really need to include some washing up liquid and a sponge so that you can wash up as there is no dishwasher in the room. The bathroom products were also very light on. Other than that, very well equipped.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Kylie D
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Wonderful hotel in a magic place ! Jako lijepo ! Very kind staff. Very good food.
Beautiful private beach. Private parking. Air conditioned in the room. Beautiful panorama overview on the sea. Highly reccomended

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank 709Kruno709
Reviewed 1 December 2015

On 18.8.2015 I called to hotel Sunceva Postelja and we made a reservation for 2 night from 19.08.2015 to 21.08.2015. We arrive to Sunceva hotel around
14:00 local time and we will go to have lunch in their
restaurant down stairs. After lunch, around 15:00, we came up to the
reception, recepcionist showed for us our room, gave us the key and
left. We were in room for 5 minutes - Just left our bags, change dresses
for swimming dresses and went to the hotel beach, it is 20m from hotel.
So we were on the beach around 15:10. We were there until 20:00, when
the sun already was gone.

When we are coming from the beach, we met the recepcionist, and she told
us, it is not possible to stay 2 nights, because she forgot to enter
second night to reservation system and somebody else booked the room for
next day. I told to the receptionist, that if they can´t to give us room
for 2 nights, we will go somewhere else.
But the lady told me, that, we have to pay for one night for sure, even
if we will go. She was very unwilling and agressive.

We packed our bags, actually it took just 3 minutes, because they
weren´t unpack yet. We dropped bags to our car and then we went to pay
for the lunch. Receptionist told us that we have to pay full price for
the room. We refused to pay full price of room (170,- eur per night), so
they blocked our car with another car of recepcionist and They did not allow us to go away. I asked to receptionist
called the manager. He is coming with one other guy. They told me with
very agresive noise, that me and my wife have a big problem. Manager with another
man were very agresive, arogant and threated to my wife, that they will
hit her. My wife is cried and said, they would like call the police.
They made a manipulation that they called, but they didn´t. They blocked
our car for 3 hours!

The situation was hopeless, so My wife called to embassy, and they sent police to help us (3 policeman). Police told to the manager, that hotel don´t have justice to take our time, block our car and that they should us live. We do not pay anything -
Police said they have no right want us to pay, when we didn´t sleep
there. Police made a report of this situation.

Hotel Sunceva Postelja made a gross violation of our rights!!!

Also, I wanna write some mistake servises, that hotel have written on
their profile on booking:
- private beach is no private beach. It´s a small beach, which is
the property of Croatia.
- sauna is very small, and there is not even one chair or banch
for relaxing. Not even table.

I am travelling in a lot of coutries during all year. In Sunceva
Postelja was the worst and the most arogant servis I even had.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank MonikaKala
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

It is trully the best location around. With its 3 storrey it accomodates cca. 12 apartments, wellness and a restaurant with a beautifull terrace overlooking the beach. Near the beach you have a storage room for your things you carry to the beach. Our family can only recommend this aparthotel, the only drawback is that if you reserve thru their web page you dont get any back feedback on your deposit. This should be fixed asap.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Iztok P
Reviewed 26 July 2015

What a wonderful place! From our check in with the extremely friendly front desk employee to the sparkling clean room, we were truly blown away by this property. It is basically a 5 star hotel room that also has a kitchen. Everything here seemed very new and was in wonderful condition. The hotel also has a very nice looking restaurant, but we were so in love with our room and sea view balcony that we instead chose to enjoy breakfasts and a few dinners from the comfort of our own room. The hotel is located right on a board walk that takes you to many different beaches and other eating options. You cannot go wrong with this lovely property.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple