“Fantastic! ”
Review of Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a person that we had recently met while on vacation. He said it was fantastic and boy was it!! Great pizza, nice crust! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

There are several pretty good pizza places in Ronkonkoma but Gino'so is the best by far. Very clean. Friendly service. Price is a little higher but worth it.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

In Holbrook (heck, on all LI and NY in general), there's ton's of options for pizza. In the Ronkonkoma area, this one is the best. Great choices. Pizza made with a very solid crust using really good quality cheese. What more could you ask? It is the "go to" place. Our biz orders in from them as well (we're about 7 miles away). We order a lot of pies. I have sampled many... the margherita pizza, grandma's slices, pepperoni, plain, etc., etc.... all are wonderful. I don't eat pizza often (not good for my diet) but when I do I go here.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

all good, all the time.They never disappoint Hero's packed with meat, great sauce. Garlic knots, although they are way to tiny, are the best on LI!! Lovethis place.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Gino came here from Italy about 40years ago By himself in a small pizza place in Ronkonkoma-after a couple years his brother Dominic joined him.now he's in a new location in brand new building with this sons and about 20 other employees running a great successful business-definitely without a doubt the best pizza I've ever had-I myself been going there for over 40years