“Really good "classic" Italian take out”
Review of Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2017

all good, all the time.They never disappoint Hero's packed with meat, great sauce. Garlic knots, although they are way to tiny, are the best on LI!! Lovethis place.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Gino came here from Italy about 40years ago By himself in a small pizza place in Ronkonkoma-after a couple years his brother Dominic joined him.now he's in a new location in brand new building with this sons and about 20 other employees running a great successful business-definitely without a doubt the best pizza I've ever had-I myself been going there for over 40years

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We typically get our heros from here. Always made as I order them, and they always have a seedless roll for my wife. The secret is to NEVER call in your order and have it waiting for you! That gives me time to sit at the bar and have an ice cold tap beer as I wait. Stella this time.

They did a beautiful job renovating the place recently - it went from a basic pizza shop to place you want to sit and enjoy a meal. Gino's is a little pricey - $26 for 2 hot heros and a tap beer - I'll still be back!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Best place in town . Great selection of pizza and entrees. The staff are friendly and helpful when making a selection and although the place is very busy you still get the attention you should expect when purchasing your food. My daughter recommended Gino's of Ronkonkoma and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Our old pizza place was bought out by someone else and the pizza was awful. We started going to Gino's their pizza is awesome. They are always busy and the people who work there are friendly.