“good pizza”
Review of Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Gino's has become my families new go to spot for pizza. Prices are reasonable and their pies are a better size than some other local pizzerias. And of course, the taste is great too!

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

This review is long over due! Gino's has excellent customer service and excellent food! I love their large selection of specialty slices. Their regular pizza is perfect.... A nice thickness so it doesn't "flop" when you pick it up and a good sauce. You have to stop in if you are in the area! Even on busy Fridays during lent, my pie is fresh and hot...not rushed like some other places!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I had Gino's during a recent trip to the Ronkonkoma area. We had a large Brooklyn and some zeppole. Everything was really good and the service was quick and friendly. It was obvious that the pizza ingredients were nice and fresh. Highly recommend Gino's to anybody in the area looking for some great local pizza.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I moved to the area a few years ago and looked all over for great pizza. Good pizza and even tried the soup and garlic knots. Worth a try!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This place was incredible! It was my first time here. I kept hearing about this place over and over again so i wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It lived up to the hype. Best pizza I have ever had and I like to consider myself a pizza snob. This place was great. Cant wait to go back.

1  Thank Sandman196